Forum Hastur Strona Główna Hastur
Luboński Klub Fantastów

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

made the decisive break in the

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hastur Strona Główna -> Nasza twórczość
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
Demoniczny bulette

PostWysłany: Wto Lis 19, 2019 07:09    Temat postu: made the decisive break in the Odpowiedz z cytatem

ST. LOUIS - Lance Lynn bounced back from his worst start of the season with 6 2-3 scoreless innings and the St. Louis Cardinals placed consecutive two-out RBI doubles just out of right fielder Giancarlo Stantons reach in a three-run sixth of a 3-2 victory over the Miami Marlins on Friday night. Stanton, who entered with an NL-leading 21 homers and 61 RBIs, was 0 for 4. He punched the padded wall in frustration after his glove failed him for the second time, and Marlins starter Nathan Eovaldi (5-4) also showed frustration when he slammed his glove into the dugout on his way off the field after the inning. The first four Marlins reached safely in the ninth before Trevor Rosenthal earned his 26th save in 29 chances. Christian Yelichs RBI single eluded a sliding Matt Holliday in left and Stanton walked with the bases loaded before Casey McGehee grounded into a game-ending double play. Matt Carpenter doubled off the top of the wall in centre field to open the sixth, missing a home run by inches and circling his fingers as he arrived at second base. The Cardinals lost a crew chief appeal that lasted just 53 seconds, but Carpenter scored the go-ahead run on a wild pitch and Yadier Molina and Oscar Taveras drove in a run apiece. Lynn (9-6) allowed five hits with six strikeouts and three walks. He is 4-4 on the road and in his previous outing lasted two innings and surrendered a season-worst seven runs, six earned, while also troubled by a blister on the middle finger of his pitching hand in a loss to the Dodgers. Eovaldi allowed two singles and two walks in the first five innings. He gave up three runs on four hits in the sixth. Attendance of 46,131 to begin a seven-game home stand was the Cardinals 24th sellout in 41 games. NOTES: Cardinals manager Mike Matheny, who will guide the NL in the All-Star game next week, said hes "pretty close" to finalizing his roster choices. He is aboard with the game deciding home-field advantage in the World Series. "I like it meaning something," Matheny said. "Its a great idea." ... Marlins manager Mike Redmond planned to chat with Matheny and tout Stantons All-Star credentials. "Id love to see him DH," Redmond said. "I dont know how you dont have his bat in the lineup, right?" ... Cardinals OF Allen Craig did not start for the second straight day. Matheny said hes trying to be creative with a crowded outfield and Taveras, a rookie, getting regular playing time. Craig was 6 for 34 on the trip and is likely to start Saturday against Marlins LHP Andrew Heaney (0-3, 5.29) with RHP Shelby Miller (7-7, 4.10) starting for St. Louis. Miller is 6-3 with a 1.78 ERA against the NL East. Sammy Sosa Cubs Jersey . Kyle Shanahan was hired as offensive co-ordinator Monday after spending the previous four years in the same role with the Washington Redskins. Jose Quintana Cubs Jersey . The Professional Referee Organization, which manages game officials for the U.S. Soccer Federation and MLS, notified the Professional Soccer Referee Association of the lockout and said replacement officials will be used. https://www.cheapcubs.com/1850t-rowan-wick-jersey-cubs.html . A day after FIFA Secretary General Jerome Valcke said three stadiums would not be ready in time for the Dec. 31 deadline, Brazilian officials said they actually plan to deliver all six remaining venues after that date. They claim only three are delayed, with the other three being handed over after the expected date only because of problems accommodating the schedule of Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, who wants to be present for the ceremonies. Sammy Sosa Jersey .C. -- Eric Staal kept his focus after his apparent breakaway goal was waived off early in the third period. Ron Cey Jersey . According to a report from the Hamilton Spectator, Infrastructure Ontario has informed the City of Hamilton and the Tiger-Cats the stadium may not be ready by the June 30 deadline.PARIS - Milos Raonic perfectly timed his maiden win over Roger Federer.The seventh-seeded Raonic, who had never beaten the 17-Grand Slam champion in six previous meetings, hit 21 aces and lost only 15 points on his serve to complete a 7-6 (5), 7-5 win to reach the semifinals of the Paris Masters on Friday.It was a must-win match for the big-serving Canadian, who kept alive his chances of qualifying for the ATP Finals after finding his best tennis at the right time, before Kei Nishikori sent him to the year-end tournament in London with a hard-fought win over David Ferrer in the final quarterfinal.Nishikoris 3-6, 7-6 (5), 6-4 victory sealed the field for the Nov. 9-16 tournament at the O2, where he and Raonic will be playing for the first time.Considering all the circumstances around it, I think this was the biggest win for me, said the 23-year-old Raonic.The Wimbledon semifinalist brutally ended Federers 14-match winning streak as the Swiss took a hit in his bid to overtake the top-ranked Novak Djokovic in the race for the year-end No. 1 spot.Djokovic, a two-time champion in Paris, defeated eighth-seeded Andy Murray 7-5, 6-2 to advance to the semifinals against Nishikori.Murray, who booked his spot at the finals in the previous round, played 23 matches over the past six weeks and could not prevent the Serb from winning the final 5 games of the match as fatigue took its toll.I started rushing points at the end, thats for sure. I tried to finish points quite quickly, said Murray, who claimed his third title in five weeks last Sunday in Vienna.Federer, who arrived in Paris on the back of consecutive titles in Shanghai and Basel, only had a few openings against Raonic. He created his sole break point in the 10th game of the second set but the Canadian saved it with an ace.It hurts to lose that way, but he deserves credit for serving the way he did and doing those passing shots the way he had to do it, said Federer.Raonic managed to break Federer in the 11th game with two consecutive sumptuous shots. The Canadiian first hit a stunning forehand return to create a break opportunity and converted it with a crosscourt backhand pass.ddddddddddddFederer, who is looking to clinch the year-end top spot for a record-equaling sixth time, will now take some time off before chasing more points at the finals, then with Switzerland in the Davis Cup final against France next month.Djokovic leads Federer by 670 points in the year-to-date rankings and could add another 640 points to his total with a win in Paris, but Federer has not given up his hopes of finishing at the top.I always thought it was going to get solved in London, Federer said. Whether I am No. 1 at the end of this year, or one or two weeks later next year, it doesnt really matter. Novak seems to be fit, anyway. Now I will have a good preparation for London. Its not that I didnt want to win here, but I knew it was going to be tough from the start.Earlier, Tomas Berdych qualified for the finals —where he will be playing for the fifth straight year — after rallying to beat Kevin Anderson.The fifth-seeded Czech came out on top of a tight match and won 6-7 (4), 6-4, 6-4 to extend his unbeaten record against the South African to 12-0 and will now face Raonic.Berdych, who hit 16 aces to Andersons 12 but struggled with consistency on his first serve, made the decisive break in the ninth game of the third set with a backhand winner down the line.Its probably never going to be like a routine thing, Berdych said about his qualification. I mean, its always just proof of having a great season.Ferrer, who won in Paris in 2012, came two points away from victory but failed to hold on to a 5-2 lead in the tiebreak of the second set. Nishiroki, who enjoyed a breakthrough season in which he claimed four titles and reached the U.S. Open final, is the first Asian-born player to qualify for the season finale.The other players who will feature in London are Stan Wawrinka and U.S. Open winner Marin Cilic. Rafael Nadal withdrew from the event because of appendix surgery. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Lis 19, 2019 07:09    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hastur Strona Główna -> Nasza twórczość Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: