Forum Hastur Strona Główna Hastur
Luboński Klub Fantastów

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

There are quite a few guys like that and Jason Dufner is

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hastur Strona Główna -> Nasza twórczość
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
Demoniczny bulette

PostWysłany: Wto Lis 19, 2019 06:21    Temat postu: There are quite a few guys like that and Jason Dufner is Odpowiedz z cytatem

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Athletics right-hander A.J. Griffin is scheduled to have elbow surgery Wednesday, and will miss the entire season with fellow third-year starter Jarrod Parker. "We were hoping that wasnt going to be the case," Oakland manager Bob Melvin said before Tuesdays game in Texas. "Losing two guys like that for the entire season is a difficult blow. Ones a blow, two is tough. You move on, but you certainly have a lot of sympathy for the two guys that are having to go through that, because theyve meant so much to this team over the last couple of years." Parker, who had been expected to be Oaklands opening day starter, had Tommy John surgery on his right elbow during spring training. Griffin will have the surgery after getting a second opinion Tuesday from Dr. Thomas Mehlhoff in Houston. Melvin said he didnt know the specifics of the surgery Griffin will have or how extensive it would be. He had spoken only briefly to Griffin. "Hes always pretty happy-go-lucky, in good spirits," Melvin said. "I think the fact that hes having it done this early gives him a light at the end of the tunnel to pitch next season. The longer that goes on, the more difficult it is to come back and get semi-close to a full season. Hes looking at it very positively." Parker and Griffin combined for 26 victories last season. Griffin was 14-10 with a 3.83 ERA last season after making his major league debut in 2012 going 7-1 with a 3.06 ERA in 15 starts for the As. Parker went 13-8 in 2012, and was 12-8 last season. Nike Jerseys . In this space, I will be writing new and unique pieces about the team that you wont be able to find anywhere else. So naturally, in an attempt to come up with a fresh topic about the Ottawa Senators, I am going to start with a piece about their goaltending. Authentic Jerseys . -- What Anthony Jennings lacked in experience, LSU more than compensated for with a talented supporting cast in the Outback Bowl. https://www.cheapjerseysjustwholesale.com/ . - The Clippers have signed guard Dahntay Jones to a second 10-day contract. Cheap Authentic Jerseys . With the suspension, Nigeria is unable to take part in any kind of international fixtures. FIFA had issued a warning to the NFF last week after the federation was served with court proceedings from the government that prevented the NFFs president from running the NFFs day-to-day affairs. Wholesale Jerseys . The Cubs made the moves before Thursdays game against Arizona. They promoted left-hander Zac Rosscup and right-hander Neil Ramirez from Triple-A Iowa and optioned righty Blake Parker to their top minor league team.Sir Nick Faldo shares his Royal Troon memories and looks ahead to The 145th Open, live on Sky Sports. Troon is a special course and a place which holds a lot of memories for me. The strongest of those is me coming here as a 16-year-old and sitting at the back of the range, which was much smaller then.I was watching the likes of Gary Player, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus and Lee Trevino and then ran around all day on Sunday watching Tom Weiskopf. Open on Sky Ways to watch The Open live on Sky Sports Spending time here was a huge experience for me as I learnt to start mimicking their swings, which I then took back to Welwyn Garden City and practised like a lunatic! It was that which inspired me and made my early practice so much fun.Those early memories obviously lead to me moving on and going on to play four Opens here, where I managed a couple of decent runs. I came close when I finished tied-fourth in the first one way back in 1982, although Im not sure I ever really felt like I was in with a shout. A lot of guys are talking about Branden Grace because he hits it low and so far off the ground. Thats going to be a big help and if anyone can do that consistently, then theyll have a good chance. Sir Nick Faldo Troon is a tough course and I hope the weather stays difficult, but not impossible. There are a couple of scary tee shots out there and Id say theres more tough holes than easy ones after the turn.When I walked the course on Tuesday, I realised theres a lot going on in that back nine and youve got to be a strong player to play it.The front nine sets up so well because you can see it and everythings well defined, but as soon as you reach the 10th tee you cant see a thing! The 11th is the same, the 13th and 15th are both very demanding, and then theres the 18th too. Faldo says this years players will need to hold their nerve if they are to do well at Royal Troon Youre going to have to be a strong ball-striker here this week and keep the ball on the right trajectory all day long, as if you start to miss a few then youre going to be in real trouble.ddddddddddddYou have to knuckle down all week and have to go out and prove you can do it, regardless of whether youre coming in to the tournament as one of the favourites or not. If Dustin Johnson can drive like he has been then its going to be a big help, but I think a few guys can hit knuckle balls here and run it down the fairway.A fast start will help you bank a few birdies and get a few under par, and then you have to play your heart out coming in. Johnson has won his past two events Obviously the top few in the world all come in to this week playing good and are playing smartly, but I try to look at some of the other guys and some of the darker names are very interesting.A lot of guys are talking about Branden Grace because he hits it low and so far off the ground. Thats going to be a big help and if anyone can do that consistently, then theyll have a good chance.There are quite a few guys like that and Jason Dufner is another, as he hits it long and can also take advantage of Troons slow greens. Could Grace claim a maiden major title this week? The superstars obviously will take all the media for the first couple of days, but then there will be a few guys undoubtedly sneaking in in under the radar.Ill be involved for Sky over the week and Ill be doing a lot for Golf Channel too, so Ill be keeping busy!Watch The Open throughout the week live on Sky Sports - your new home of The Open. Live tournament coverage begins on Thursday from 6.30am. Watch The Open Watch the first round of The Open for free, no contract Also See: The Open latest news Faldo added to Sky line-up Ways to watch The Open Golf live on Sky Sports ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Lis 19, 2019 06:21    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hastur Strona Główna -> Nasza twórczość Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: