Forum Hastur Strona Główna Hastur
Luboński Klub Fantastów

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

one forced fumble and three fumble

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hastur Strona Główna -> Larpownia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
Demoniczny bulette

PostWysłany: Czw Lis 07, 2019 04:02    Temat postu: one forced fumble and three fumble Odpowiedz z cytatem

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. - Minnesota Vikings general manager Rick Spielman spoke glowingly and definitively about Adrian Petersons character, his contributions to the team and his ability to return from nearly a full season off to be an impact player again.The only thing Spielman declined to say with certainty was whether Peterson will be back with the Vikings next season.I dont know if theres a team in the NFL that wouldnt want Adrian Peterson on their football team, Spielman said on Wednesday in his first public comments about Peterson since the star running back was suspended by the NFL for striking his 4-year-old son with a wooden switch.If you can name me one ... and I dont want to speak for other teams ... but I know that hes a pretty good football player.Petersons future with the team that drafted him in 2007 has been in question ever since he pleaded no contest to misdemeanour reckless assault for disciplining his son.Peterson missed all but one game this season while addressing the charges and was suspended by the NFL in December for the remainder of the 2014 season, with the league saying he will not be considered for reinstatement until April 15.Peterson will turn 30 in March and is set to count more than $15 million against the Vikings salary cap next season, leading to speculation that Vikings could decide to trade or release him or ask him to take a pay cut.But coach Mike Zimmer said at seasons end that he would welcome Petersons return to the team if he gets his life in order.Spielman stopped short of guaranteeing Petersons return, but his comments about Petersons contributions to the community and perseverance painted the picture of a player who is respected within the organization.There is no doubt or no question on what Adrian Peterson has done for this organization on the field and what he is as a football player, Spielman said. I think people tend to forget, when Adrian did make a mistake, he admitted he made a mistake, he went through the process in the court system. . Hes currently suspended by the NFL right now. But hes done a lot of positive things in this community as well.Spielman also expressed a firm belief that Peterson would be able to return to form as one of the leagues best running backs even after sitting out almost an entire season and hitting 30, the age when many running backs start to experience a fast and steep decline in production. Spielman pointed to 2012, when Peterson returned from a horrific knee injury to rush for 2,097 yards and was the league MVP.Knowing Adrian, I know that he is going to want to come back and play (and) hes going to play at a very high level when he comes back, Spielman said. Im anticipating that, just knowing Adrian from what hes done in the past.Spielman would not comment on Petersons contract situation and said the team cannot be in contact with Peterson during his suspension.The NFL Players Association has filed a lawsuit in federal court in an effort to overturn the arbitrator Harold Hendersons decision to uphold Petersons suspension. An initial court hearing will be held in Minneapolis on Feb. 6.Spielman said they would like to have a more definitive plan for Peterson before free agency and the draft come around to give them ample opportunity to add another running back if he is no longer in purple. The draft will be held starting on April 30.Is there a resolution? Not right now, Spielman said. All I know is where we stand today. Does that change? Im sure its going to change. But until those things change, until things get resolved, right now, we have Adrian Peterson, who is under contract next year, who is currently suspended by the NFL, and thats pretty much all I can go into right now.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Discount Yeezy Store . The start of the seasons fifth and final major was delayed two hours due to heavy rain in the area. The tournament eventually began, but with water on the greens and the rain persisting, players were called back to the clubhouse less than an hour after the first group teed off. Wholesale Yeezy Shop . The start of the seasons fifth and final major was delayed two hours due to heavy rain in the area. The tournament eventually began, but with water on the greens and the rain persisting, players were called back to the clubhouse less than an hour after the first group teed off. https://www.yeezychina.us/ . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. Cheap Yeezy Free Shipping . Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China. Cheap Yeezy China .com) - Calgary Flames forward Johnny Gaudreau has been selected as the NHLs Rookie of the Month for December, the league announced Friday. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Jon Beason is going be back in the middle of the New York Giants defence, and he is going to have help at the linebacker spot. The Giants confirmed Friday that they re-signed Beason and later said they also signed former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Jameel McClain. The team did not disclose contract details, but reports said Beason got $19 million over three years. Terms of McClains deal were not immediately available. The moves shore up the linebacking position with the team having already given a tender to restricted free agent Spencer Paysinger, the weakside linebacker. The Giants also announced they re-signed fullback Henry Hynoski. Beason came to the Giants in a midseason trade with the Carolina Panthers and stabilized the defence. The three-time Pro Bowl linebacker had 98 tackles after joining the team in the sixth game of the season. New Yorks defence finished eighth in the league overall after being near the bottom. "You know how when you pick up a good book and its good because they develop a character and theres always some type of turmoil, something bad happens," Beason said. "And then the character has to come out and overcome it and then its like, Man, that was a really good read. For me, I think it just made my career story better, having to overcome some things. "You come out, you get drafted high, you start making Pro Bowls and become the highest-paid player, All-Pro and all that stuff. Thats a boring book. For me, I feel like its prepared me for whats still to come. If youre going to lead men, especially at this level, you have to be battle-tested." Undrafted after college, McLain has played in 87 regular-season games with 55 starts and in nine post-season games with three starts. In six seasons with Baltimore, McClain had 338 tackles (214 solo), 4 1/2 sacks, one interception, one forced fumble and three fumble recoveries. He also had 60 special teams tackles. "Its an opportunity," McClain said. "I believe in opportunity and I believe that everything happens for a reason. Now I get a chance to re-create myself. I get a chance to re-create my own identity without being placed with any label. No disrespect to anything that Ive been through or anybody anywhere else, but when you get into this position you have to choose the best for your family, the best for your career, the best for your longevity. This was one of those circumstances for me where I could come here and create myself and compete and be the pllayer that I want to be or the player that I can be.dddddddddddd Beason was limited to five games in 2011 and 12 because of injuries and he was relegated to a backup role after three games in 2013. The Panthers were willing to take a seventh-round draft pick from the Giants for Beason, who was the 25th pick overall in the 2007 draft. "You go through some stuff, you feel like youre getting dragged through the mud and all of a sudden you just keep fighting, fighting. And then you come out clean on the other side," Beason said. "For me, a fresh start was great. But obviously I know who I am and what Ive already accomplished, so why cant I continue to do that? I feel like Im just scratching the surface." McClain is familiar with injuries. He started the first 13 games of the 2012 season before injuring his neck at Washington on Dec. 9. He was inactive the following week, sitting out for the first time in his career and snapping a streak of 77 consecutive games played. He was sidelined for the Ravens four-game post-season run in 2012, including their victory in Super Bowl XLVII, because he was on injured reserve with a spinal cord contusion. "I missed that, so I really dont have a ring," he said. "I feel I have a chance to win one with his organization. Winning is everything. If youre in this game, you should only be playing to win and to compete. Without that, what are we left with? A bunch of numbers on the board? It really doesnt mean anything. I play this game to win, I play this game for respect and this organization does that at the highest level. Im happy to be a part of it." McClain missed the start of last season recovering from his injury. He started all 10 games in which he played and had 50 tackles (27 solo) and a forced fumble. Hynoski, who suffered a knee injury in an off-season team activity in May, missed most of last season after a shoulder injury in third regular-season game. "Im finally 100 per cent healthy now," Hynoski said. "Im ready to go. Im just extremely anxious to get back on the field. It was a humbling year." Hynoski will have to compete with John Conner for the fullback job. Conner started seven of the 13 games. "This is where I was comfortable, and luckily everything worked out," said Hynoski, who made the Giants as a free agent in 2011. "The Giants had a mutual feeling, the same feeling I had about them. They wanted me back, I wanted to be back here and Im glad it worked out." ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Lis 07, 2019 04:02    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hastur Strona Główna -> Larpownia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: